20 researchers and 13 PhD students are currently working within this research group.
The « Regulation, Environment, Market » group is organized in 7 main areas:
- Energy and ecological transition
- Adapting to climate change and natural disasters
- Industrial dynamics, international trade, environment and innovation
- Political economics of environmental regulation
- Public economics and environmental policies
- Sustainable cities: environmental risk regulation
- Regulation and industrial policy, competition policy
Our group is also managing numerous national and international grants: go to the Funding section.